High-Detail 316L Stainless Steel offers an incredible level of detail coupled with remarkable strength, and corrosion resistance.
High-Detail 316L Steel refers to a type of steel material that is commonly used in additive manufacturing processes, such as selective laser melting (SLM) or direct metal laser sintering (DMLS). It is known for its excellent corrosion resistance, mechanical properties, and suitability for high-precision and intricate designs.
Here are some key features and technical properties of High-Detail 316L Steel:
- Corrosion Resistance: 316L stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion, making it suitable for applications in harsh environments, including marine and chemical industries.
- High Detail and Precision: This steel material is specifically formulated for high-detail 3D printing, allowing for the production of intricate geometries and fine features.
- Material Composition: High-Detail 316L Steel is primarily composed of iron (Fe) with the addition of chromium (Cr), nickel (Ni), molybdenum (Mo), and small amounts of other elements. The precise composition may vary depending on the specific manufacturing process.
- Mechanical Properties: The mechanical properties of High-Detail 316L Steel can vary depending on the specific manufacturing parameters and post-processing treatments. However, it typically exhibits good tensile strength, yield strength, and elongation properties.
- Post-Processing: After 3D printing, High-Detail 316L Steel parts may undergo post-processing steps such as heat treatment, polishing, or machining to further enhance their mechanical properties and surface finish.
- Applications: High-Detail 316L Steel is commonly used in industries such as aerospace, automotive, medical, and jewelry, where high strength, corrosion resistance, and intricate designs are required.
It's important to note that the exact technical properties of High-Detail 316L Steel can vary depending on the specific manufacturing process, machine parameters, and post-processing treatments. Therefore, it's advisable to consult the manufacturer's specifications or testing data for precise information on the mechanical properties of High-Detail 316L Steel produced by a specific additive manufacturing system.
Here are the typical technical properties of High-Detail 316L Steel:
|Tensile strength||590 - 700 MPa|
|Tensile modulus||180,000 - 185,000 MPa|
|Tensile elongation||25 - 55%|
Please note that these values represent typical ranges and may vary depending on the specific manufacturing process and post-processing treatments.